The Trust provides support in the fields of fine arts and music by empowering aspiring artists and underserved youth.
All applications will be assessed by the following criteria:
- The organization’s capacity to empower youth to become productive artists, songwriters and/or composers
- The extent to which the program fosters a passion for fine arts and music
- The extent to which the program enhances and/or creates change in and/or for the LGBTQ community, especially focusing on youth, teen and young adult communities
- The organization’s potential for effecting change through a history of achievement and effective management
- The measurement of outcomes and evaluations should be quantifiable
- The demonstration that the organization has a strong financial foundation utilizing diverse funding sources
- Verification of 501(c)(3) status
We are currently NOT accepting applications for the following: Brick and Mortar/build-outs, salaries/staffing or administration*
Currently we are only accepting applicants from the state of Maine**
Grant application submission deadline:
For an application for the following year please submit application by DECEMBER 31st.
Decisions will be sent out as they are made. Most grants will be awarded between June 30th-September 30th.
*Exceptions may be made at the Board’s discretion.